Wine Australia – Welcoming Entries for the 2020 China Awards
Now in its eighth year, the Wine Australia China Awards will once again recognise companies and individuals, who have been contributing to growth, demand, education and marketing of Australian wine in China.
The Wine Australia China Awards provide the key partners in the Chinese Australian wine sector with a platform to celebrate and showcase the quality, creativity and innovation behind Australian wine. The event aims to drive excitement, engagement and education about the Australian wine category by engaging with key influencers amongst trade, media and consumers.
The 8th annual Wine Australia China Awards will take place in Shanghai on 9 November 2020 with an award ceremony and gala dinner, which Riviera is proud to be supporting with event management and production.
The following Award categories are now accepting entries.
- Best Australian Wine Promotion Online
- Best Australian Wine Promotion Off-Premise
- Outstanding Feature Story on Australian Wine (Trade or Consumer Media)
- Australian Wine Communicator of the Year
A fifth award – Honorary Australian Wine Advocate will recognise an individual or organisation whose efforts are continually contributing to the success of Australian wine in China. All previous China Awards winners still working in the relevant industry will be eligible to win. The winner will be chosen based on a public voting poll through Wine Australia’s Mini Program in August, as well as the judges’ deliberation.
The judging panel for the China Awards will include seven high profile individuals. Among the esteemed group are two Masters of Wine, a Master Sommelier, key opinion leaders, wine educators, as well as Senior Trade and Investment Commissioner at Austrade – Liu Bing, who will serve as the judge panel leader.
- 16 June 2020 – Award entries open
- 30 June 2020 – Judges confirmed
- 3–17 August 2020 – Honorary Australian Wine Advocate public voting
- 17 August 2020 – Award entries closed
- 9 November 2020 – 2020 Wine Australia China Awards in Shanghai
- Please carefully read the terms and conditions.
How to Enter for the 2020 Awards?
Visit Wine Australia’s Website for more information on how to apply and the conditions and guidelines of your registration.